Drainlayer's License

The Goodview City Council and Ordinance  #50.02 (see Ordinances) require all Drainlayers to be licensed each year.  License dates run July 1 - June 30 each year.   To become licensed, the Ordinance requires the following:

  • Current $2,000 bond or bond certification certificate
  • Current Proof of Insurance Certificate with limits of liability not less than $100,000 per claimant and $300,000 per accident or occurrence
  • Application fee of $40


Applications must be approved by the City Council prior to a license being issued.